RAISE MONEY FOR YOUR SCHOOL WITH OUR
SEEDY SCHOOLS FUNDRAISER PROGRAMME!
The Kings Seeds Seedy School Fundraiser Programme is a healthy way to raise money for your school or kindergarten through selling packets of vegetable and flower seed. Simple to implement and low stress for organisers, the Seedy Schools Fundraiser programme also offers children and families quality time in the garden through sowing seeds and growing plants together. Seeds can also be purchased to give as gifts to friends and family.
Click here to view a downloadable version of our Seedy School Fundraiser Programme
Why our Fundraising Programme works:
- People love having a healthy alternative to selling confectionery.
- It is easy to implement.
- Minimal effort is required by the organisers.
- Friends and family know and trust Kings Seeds.
- Great interest - gardening is one of the most popular hobbies in New Zealand.
- You make from $1.60 to $2.45 profit per seed packet sold.
How it works:
- Send out our Top Sellers list (available by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org) to parents of the school through the school newsletter - make sure you include a date the order form needs to be in by.
- You sell the varieties from this list at their standard retail price A: $2.95, B: $3.95, C: $4.95 (minimum order 100 packets).
- Place your order with us and we’ll send the seeds to you along with an invoice.
- You pay the discounted price within 7 days and make a healthy profit! Discounted prices: A: $1.00, B: $1.50, C: $2.00 per packet plus GST and freight.
- No returns policy but we do reserve the right to substitute if a particular variety is unavailable.
NB: This offer is only available for resale purposes. Our seed is available at wholesale prices for other fundraising purposes – see below.
Other ideas for Fundraising with Seedy Schools
- Buy bulk seeds at a discounted wholesale price, grow them into seedlings then sell them. We supply this seed at a 10% discount.
- Buy packet seed for the school garden and we will discount this to you by 20%. Simply place your order by email supplying invoicing details for your school.
- Run competitions to grow a pumpkin, sunflower or gourmet vegetables.
- Grow cut flowers to sell at the school fete.