Please complete the following form and we will send you an email when this item is back in stock.
It is said to:
· Lower blood pressure and cholesterol level
· Increase Haemoglobin (red blood cells)
· Relieve blood sugar disorders such as Diabetes
· Aid in the prevention of some cancers
· Neutralise and eliminate toxins in the body.
Easy to grow. Sow seedling trays thickly 60g per standard size seed tray. Lightly cover with soil or mix. Keep well watered. Harvest at 10-15 days when shoots are 20-25cm high. Discard root mass. Put shoots in a food processor or blender and reduce to a liquid mass. Drink 5-10 ml per day washed down with 2 glasses of water preferably at meal times. Can be stored in the fridge for a week or frozen/freeze dried without any loss of goodness.
For further information try www.wheat-grass.com
LATE SPRING &
LATE SUMMER &